Condo - PRINCEVILLE, HI
Unique, stunning three bedroom, two bath condominium with beautiful, direct ocean and Makai golf course views. This property has been lovingly renovated and upgraded by the owner-occupants since purchasing the property in 2011. The first floor living room, kitchen, dining room and rear lanai all feature ocean and golf course views. The first floor also has a large front lanai with mountain views, as well as master bedroom with en-suite ¾ bath, his and her closets, and laundry closet.
The second floor has two additional bedrooms, both with mountain views; a full bath; and a large loft space with ocean and golf course views.
No neighbors above or below, only to one side – condo is one half of a duplex. This condominium is located away from the parking lot and other condos for maximum privacy and quiet.
The renovation and upgrades in this property feature the following unique improvements:
- hardwood (not laminate or engineered) acacia flooring
- granite tile kitchen counters
- unlike any of the other 25 units on the original side of Mauna Kai, almost all the interior plywood walls of the condo were dry walled to give the interior a clean, contemporary look
- all wooden posts, beams, and the ceiling were sanded and then sprayed with a satin polyurethane to enhance the look of the natural wood
- 2nd floor home theater with projector and 120 inch diagonal screen.
- loft extended to create an additional 50 sq. feet of space, fully permitted by county
- unique third floor walk-in attic, room to store all your personal items.
- new electrical panel installed December, 2017
- solar hot water heating installed by owners in 2014
- new roof installed by Association in 2012
Mauna Kai is 10 minutes' walking distance to Anini Beach and Princeville Shopping Center. The complex features lush landscaping, unique architecture, and the largest pool in Princeville.
Listing agent is co-owner of this property.